& holistic living.
Welcome to Jazba Care
Jazba Care empowers our residents to enjoy life with purpose by providing diverse, holistic, and personalized programs in a warm, inviting, and comfortable home located in Sacramento, CA.
Intentional Living & Care
Our staff is trained in evidence-based research for cognitive wellness, creative memory-boosting activities, and innovative solutions for safety while maintaining the dignity of our residents. We understand one program does not fit all; therefore, we build our programs around your loved one, factoring in lifestyle, culture, and health.
Contact us today and experience peace of mind by knowing that your loved one is in safe hands, feeling fulfilled at home, and living life to the fullest!
Services & Amenities
- Continuous care and supervision and 24-hour awake staff at night
- Observations for changes in physical, mental, emotional, and social functioning
- Notification to resident’s family, physician of resident’s needs or updates
- Food services that include three nutritious meals daily and snacks, special diets if prescribed by the doctor, vegan and vegetarian options, and specialty dinner on birthdays and celebrations
- Assistance with personal activities of daily living: dressing, eating, toileting, bathing, grooming, mobility tasks, other personal care needs
- Exercise circle performed twice a day
- Assistance with taking prescribed and over-the-counter medications in accordance with the physician’s orders
- Incontinence care
- Bedside care and tray service for minor temporary illness or recovery from surgery
- Hygiene items of general use, such as soap and toilet paper
- Laundering personal clothing
- Clean bed and bath linens weekly, or as often as needed
- Housekeeping services
- Comfortable and suitable bed and bedroom furniture
- Daily group activities (flower arrangement, painting, gardening, crosswords, board games)
Jazba Care Homes
Our Jazba Care home includes furnished, single rooms and double rooms, a warm and inviting common area, state-of-the-art kitchen and appliances, and a spacious yard with extended patio seating.
About Our Founder
During this time, she wanted to change the community and felt compelled to start a business in an industry that she already loved and knew well; that is how Jazba began. Jazba means “passion” in Hindi, and she has made it her mission to become a senior advocate in the Sacramento area. She is heavily involved in nonprofits and local chambers in the communities to ensure seniors will be treated fairly, respected, and most of all valued in our society.
We'd Love to Hear From You!